These white metal figures come from the Rafm Miniatures 25mm Custom Character range as depicted in their 1986 catalogue. Manufactured by the Rafm Company Inc. in Canada.
Each pack contains two bodies with a completely interchangeable set of components, heads, shields weapons and accoutrements. Parts are interchangeable between packs so that buying a variety of packs allows a large range of different figures to be produced for role playing or fantasy battle games
CC-19 Ninja Assassin – pack contents:
- 2 unarmoured male bodies wearing traditional loose clothing with a short sword or dagger thrust into the belt
- Set of three heads, one with an Afro hairstyle, one with a Mohican hairstyle and mask and one with a cowl or hood.
- Three medium shields – a heart shaped shield with tassles, an oval shield, and a round shield with a large boss.
- A sprue of weapons – a large throwing star, katana or similar style sword, and a repeating crossbow.
- A sprue of equipment – a sashimono backbanner, a bow in a case and a bamboo framed backpack with assorted equipment.
The assembled model would measure approximately 25mm tall.
Supplied without the original packaging. Condition of the models virtually as new.
Postage and Packing
U K 1.00 GBP
Europe 3.50 GBP
Rest of the World 4.25 GBP
If you buy multiple items from our online shop you can choose the Purchase Order option at checkout. We will then send you a PayPal invoice including the combined P&P charge or, if you would prefer to pay by cheque, we will send you an ordinary invoice. Please note that goods will not be dispatched until we have received payment.
If you wish to pay at the time of purchase then you can pay by PayPal and we shall refund any excess P&P after we have posted the items.