Blandford War Photo-Files: Amphibious Operations by Barry Gregory. Published in the UK 1988 by Blandford Press. ISBN 0 71371 547 2
208 page paperback book (approximately 24.5cm x 19cm). The book contains primarily black and white archive photographs with detailed captions. The book is divided into the following sections:
- Chapter 1 North West Europe 1940-42.
- Chapter 2 North Africa 1942 Operation Torch
- Chapter 3 Sicily and Italy 1943-44
- Chapter 4 Normandy and the Rhine 1944-45
- Chapter 5 South East Asia and the Pacific Theatres
- Chapter 6 The Korean War 1950-53 and Suez 1956
- Chapter 7 The Vietnam Wars
- Chapter 8 US Forces in Readiness
- Chapter 9 USSR
- Chapter 10 Great Britain
The book is primarily of use to the naval modeller and historian rather than the wargamer.
Condition virtually as new.
Postage and Packing
U K 2.25 GBP
Europe 5.25 GBP
Rest of the World 8.25 GBP
If you buy multiple items from our online shop you can choose the Purchase Order option at checkout. We will then send you a PayPal invoice including the combined P&P charge or, if you would prefer to pay by cheque, we will send you an ordinary invoice. Please note that goods will not be dispatched until we have received payment.
If you wish to pay at the time of purchase then you can pay by PayPal and we shall refund any excess P&P after we have posted the items.